Western Canada Electrical Contracting
Since April 1, 2009, Summit Site Services‘ staff have provided Electrical contracting services for commercial and industrial clients located throughout Western Canada including Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories.
Our mission is to provide excellent customer service, high quality workmanship at reasonable prices, while always meeting the highest safety standards in the industry. We understand that the key to a successful project comes from thorough planning with attention to detail and effective client communication.
Our Safety Policy
Summit Site Services is committed to hold safety as a value equal to productivity, quality and customer service. We are further committed to the prevention of loss, injury or illness, and maintenance of the physical, psychological, and social well-being of all personnel including subcontractors, self-employed persons, visitors, and the public.
In fulfilling this commitment to protect both people and property, management is responsible to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment in accordance with industry standards and in compliance with legislative requirements.
To ensure continuous improvement in our safety system we look for input from all our personnel, other contractors, general contractors, and client safety policies to help add to our safety system.
In our health and safety system, our goal is to provide a working environment that recognizes, minimizes and reacts effectively to hazards as they are identified to protect the health and welfare of our employees and those around us. We provide safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures to protect the well being of all personnel involved in or around our work.
To achieve this objective we ask that you always consider the following:
- Safety is a key part of everything we do.
- All incidents are preventable.
- Everyone must be involved and supportive of the safety system.
- Always work safely – working safely is a condition of employment.
- If it is not safe, don’t do it.
- Be sure to complete and follow the new hire orientation guide.
- Remember, safety starts with you!
Injury, illness and property loss caused by incidents can be controlled through good management in combination with active worker involvement. Safety is the responsibility of all managers, supervisors and workers. All management activities will comply with company safety requirements as they apply to the planning, operation and maintenance of facilities and equipment.
Our safety policy is based on proper conduct, mutual trust, and teamwork. I trust that all of you will join me in a personal commitment to make safety a way of life.
Our Quality Control Policy
We aim to provide quality standard goods and services to our customers promptly and within budget.
We utilize a Quality Management System that includes aspects that are specific to the installation, servicing, and commissioning of electrical systems and installations.
Management is committed to:
- Developing and improving our Quality Management System.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that customers’ needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicating throughout the organization the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements.
- Establishing the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Ensuring that management reviews meeting sets and reviews the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in our Quality Manual.
We comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and constantly monitor its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This quality policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
All personnel understand the requirements of the Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made to all members of staff.