Our Quality Control Policy
We aim to provide quality standard goods and services to our customers promptly and within budget.
We utilize a Quality Management System that includes aspects that are specific to the installation, servicing, and commissioning of electrical systems and installations.
Management is committed to:
- Developing and improving our Quality Management System.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that customers’ needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicating throughout the organization the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements.
- Establishing the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Ensuring that management reviews meeting sets and reviews the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in our Quality Manual.
We comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and constantly monitor its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This quality policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
All personnel understand the requirements of the Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff.